The title says it all really..
There’s no sign of the aluminium stock for the motor bracket, which was apparently posted over a week ago. And consequently no sign of progress getting things moved into the motor enclosure.
Pretty frustrating that a £2 off-cut means I’m sat on my hands for a week, but hey the sun is out so at least I’m not tied to the trainer.
If there is a bright side to the enforced waiting around, it’s that I’ve been fleshing out some ideas for the next revision. My original plan was to get to a functional v1 prototype and then wait until next turbo season before getting into v2. But the nerd in me is is pretty excited about the new design, so I may just crack on with it straight away.
More next week…